The functional medicine approach allows clients to finally have hope.
Since the founding of his practice, Dr. Sentissi and his team have helped clients heal from a variety of challenging health concerns.
Instead of addressing different symptoms across separate areas, functional medicine seeks to address the common issues that affect the unified system of your body.
The principles that characterize Functional Medicine care are:
Practitioners prioritize quality over quantity with their clients. A practitioner will only make recommendations after listening carefully to a client’s history, documenting their personal choices and health history.
Assessment and prevention are prioritized over wait-and-see approaches.
Prioritization is placed on utilizing the most modern and advanced assessment and healing modalities available.
Clients are not made to feel that they have taken a passive role in their own health. Instead, they are to be armed with information and encourage to take an active role in improving how they feel.
Module 5: Functional Nutrition Medicine: Blood Chemistry Analysis by Evexia
- Video 1: Clinical Lab Testing: Blood Chemistry and CBC Analysis video by Dr Sodano - 39 minutes
- Video 2: Hematology: Blood Composition and Life Span of Blood Cells - 50 minutes
- Video 3: Clinical Laboratory Medicine: Liver, Gallbladder, and Pancreas - 38 minutes
- Video 4: Electrolytes, Minerals, and Acid-Base Balance - 33 minutes
- Video 5: Clinical Approach To Anemia - Vidoe 42 minutes
- Video 6: Integrative and Functional Medicine Perspective on Laboratory Interpretation – Patterns of Dysfunction - 34 minutes
- Video 7: The 'Must Know' advanced laboratory tests for a successful treatment outcome - Video - 75 minutes
- The ‘Must Know’ advanced laboratory tests for a successful treatment outcome
- Video 8: Laboratory Test Interpretation with Case Presentations - Video - 48 minutes
- Integrative and Functional Medicine Perspective on Laboratory Interpretation – Patterns of Dysfunction
- Laboratory Test Interpretation with Case Presentations
- Introduction To Clinical Laboratory Medicine
- Hematology: Blood Composition and Life Span of Blood Cells
- Liver, Gallbladder, and Pancreas
- Electrolytes, Minerals, and Acid-Base
- Clinical Approach to Anemia