Wholestic Nutrition training will teach you...
How to implement individualized peer reviewed treatment
How to integrate Functional Medicine into your busy practice
Advanced functional lab techniques
Are You Ready To Finally Feel Better?
At Wholestic Nutrition, we’re all about root cause resolution… digging deep into the cause of your health concerns. Start your journey to health today with our unique functional medicine programs.
Dr Ronald Grisanti, D.C.,D.A.B.C.O., D.A.C.B.N.,M.S., CFMP
FMU - Functional Medicine University
Dr Wayne Sodano, MD
Dr Cheryl Burdetter, ND
Dr Will Blankenship, MD
12 one on one coaching sessions includes:
Collaborative Care between health coaches and clients
Why Diets Donʼt Work And What Does Work, Long-Term
- Why one diet doesnʼt work for everyone.
- What to focus on ADDING IN instead of restricting.
- The myths weʼve been falling for and why your yo-yo diet history isnʼt your fault
- Simple things you can start with right away
Exercise Strategies To Maximize Results
- Easy ways to get started with exercise
- How to maximize results without spending hours at the gym
- Common roadblocks to exercise with simple solutions
- How to bust through a weight loss plateau
Why It Is Not Just About Food and Exercise
- What nourishes us on a deeper level
- Why eating can be used to fill a void and what to do about it
- Life balance: what is it and how it can help with your goals
Mindful Eating And Portion Control
- Discover 8 ways to get a better handle on portion control without feeling deprived
- Learn what mindful eating is and how it can help with weight loss and overall health
- Mindless eating triggers and solutions
Understanding And Conquering Cravings
- Common causes of cravings and how to deal with them
- How to curb cravings and find healthier options
- Why your sugar and/or junk food habit is not all your fault
Menu-Planning For Success
- How planning ahead can help you eat healthier and lose weight
- How to save time, money, calories and stress
- Quick prep and cooking tips
- Planning for busy weeks
Stress Reduction And Self-Care
- How stress can affect you physically and emotionally
- Getting better control over your schedule and your life
- Putting YOU at the top of your priorit
- 22 ways to reduce stress and take care of yourself
Supercharged Goal Setting
- How to get crystal clear on your goals
- Aligning your goals with your life priorities
- How to put yourself towards the top of the list
- Figuring out your WHY (written exercise)
- Setting SMART short-term and long-term goals
Mindset And Habits For Powerful Change
- Identifying the thoughts and actions that may be keeping you ‘stuckʼ
- How to take a step back and shift your mindset and attitude
- Evaluating the ‘auto-pilotʼ habits that may be preventing you from reaching your goals
- Why itʼs not about ‘perfectionʼ but PROGRESS
Fueling Your Body For Great Results
- Why what we eat really matters
- Getting better control over your schedule and your life
- How food effects how we look, feel and age
- Focus on thriving, not depriving
- The basics of protein, carbs and fat and why each is important
- Food journaling
Boosting Your Energy
- The foods and habits that may be boosting or depleting your energy levels
- Simple tips to start improving your energy today
- The way you start your morning can have a big impact on your energy throughout the day
- Tips to avoid the 3 pm slump
Deciphering Food Labels Made Easy
- How processed foods can sabotage your weight loss efforts (even when youʼre counting calories)
- The top controversial food additives
- Tips to make label reading easier
- How to start with simple changes
Transformation Training Program
Learn the cutting edge science of functional nutrition and the art of functional coaching, so you can succeed first on your own transformation. By achieving life-changing results for yourself, and using the same philosophy you will be able to help others just like yourself and join our growing team of medical doctors, clinicians, and health coaches.
Functional Medicine Blood Chemistry Analysis ⭐
Provides a review of basic and advanced blood tests from an integrative and functional medicine perspective. You will learn how to rapidly and accurately interpret laboratory tests, thereby increasing your clinical decision-making skills and optimizing treatment outcome.
Heavy Metals Toxicity Test Red Blood Cell (RBC) Elements
Red blood cell (RBC) elements tests are used to assess the status of essential elements with important intracellular functions, such as magnesium, copper and zinc. Deficiencies or excesses of these essential elements affect numerous metabolic processes. RBC element analysis is also useful for the assessment of ongoing or recent exposure to specific toxic metals, such as arsenic, cadmium, lead, methylmercury and thallium, that accumulate preferentially in erythrocytes.
Food Inflammation Test (FIT)
The Food Inflammation Test (FIT) employs unique methods that detect both IgG antibody and Immune Complexes together to determine the reactivity of each sample against a wide variety of food antigens. Measuring IgG and Immune Complexes together increases the sensitivity over other tests which measure IgG alone.
Measures sensitivity to 132 foods, colorings and additives spanning all major food groups.
In the last few decades, DNA Analysis has transformed the field of microbiology. The National Institutes of Health have followed suit with initiatives such as the Human Microbiome Project, which characterized the microbiome from over 15 habitats of the body in more than 200 healthy human subjects using DNA analysis.
COMT & MTHFR
COMT is the gene’s official symbol for the gene “catechol-O-methyltransferase”. The COMT gene provides instructions for making an enzyme called catechol-O-methyltransferase. Two versions of this enzyme are made from the gene. The longer form, called membrane-bound catechol-O-methyltransferase (MB-COMT), is chiefly produced by nerve cells in the brain. Other tissues, including the liver, kidneys, and blood, produce a shorter form of the enzyme called soluble catechol-O-methyltransferase (S-COMT).
The MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) gene produces an enzyme involved in the processing of folate and regulation of homocysteine in the body. Folate is a critical nutrient involved in methylation, DNA synthesis, and amino acid metabolism. Impaired folate metabolism due to MTHFR enzyme inactivity or a low folate level results in elevated plasma homocysteine.
Check out our individual paid courses that suits your needs
MODULE 1: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE INTRODUCTION(3)
Functional Medicine is patient-centered, medical healing at its best and a science-based, natural way to become healthy again by treating individuals who may have bodily system imbalances and dysfunctions.
MODULE 2: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: The Gastrointestinal System: Digestion, Absorption and Mucosal Integrity(1)
MODULE 3: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: Weightloss Program
MODULE 4: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: Nutrition(1)
MODULE 5: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: Blood Chemistry Analysis by Evexia(1)
MODULE 6: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: Stress - Root Cause of Disease, Brain Diseases, Endrocrines & HPA Connections
MODULE 7: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: Toxicity and Enviromental Causes of Disease
MODULE 8: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: Diabetes Program
MODULE 9: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: The Immune System
MODULE 10: FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION MEDICINE: Inflammation, Cardiovascular System and Autoimmunity(1)